Monday, April 5, 2010

What's Coming

This isn't much at the moment, and it'll probably stay that way for a couple weeks. This blog is going to be the community side of a site called "The Applied Political Compass." (The name might change, to distinguish the site from the original Political Compass site more clearly.)

The first feature I'm figuring out is how to keep a history of Political Compass test scores. I liked the idea of being able to see if my score changed over time as I grew older and my positions shifted. This'll be what you'll see in a few weeks.

I also liked the idea of seeing how people who identify with each party score on the test and how people from various parties perceive other public figures. I envision having a version of the test ask things like, "How would this person answer this question?" and being able to glean some interesting statistics from the responses.

That second part might just bust, though, so I want to get the first part nice and solid first. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment